- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- 8.375 × 6 × inches
- etching with lift-ground aquatint, soft-ground, open-bite on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘75”; below plate BL “16/100”
- Physical Description
- An image of the figure 0 printed in black. An intaglio print from on cooper plate.
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988