- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- 0 through 9
- Jasper Johns
- 30-¼ × 23-¾ inches
- embossed lead
- On view at the Walker Art Center, GALLERY 4
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- incised in lead LRC “J. Johns ‘70”; incised in lead “2/60”
- Physical Description
- An image of the numbers 0-9 printed one on top of another embossed from one relief block in lead.
- Kenneth Tyler
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988