- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 8.25 × 6 × inches
- etching, lift-ground aquatint, soft-ground, open-bite on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘75”; below plate BL “16/100”
- Physical Description
- An image of the figure 3 printed in black. An intaglio print from one copper plate.
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988