- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Throw of the Dice
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 29.75 × 20.625 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof, not editioned
- in pencil front BL “Robert Motherwell”; in pencil front BR “Trial Proof"in pencil reverse BR "2” within a circle
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from one stone. From a series of seven prints.
- Universal Limited Art Editions by Zigmunds Priede
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000