Collections Browse Actions/Agit-Pop/De-Collage/Happenings/Events/ AntiArt/L'Autrisme/ Art Total/ Refluxus
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Actions/Agit-Pop/De-Collage/Happenings/Events/ AntiArt/L'Autrisme/ Art Total/ Refluxus
- .1 11-¾ × 8-3/8 inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Announcements)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- .1 - 28-page program with a cover composed of black and white multiple images of the artists involved. .2 - blue envelope with instructions for use printed in black torn off of page 21; kept loose in book between pages 20 & 21. Catalogue for a “Festival der Neuen Kunst,” July 20, 1964, at Aachen Technische Hochscule.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist