- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Affenschaukel (Ape Swing)
- Sigmar Polke
- sheet 21.625 × 29.5 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 95”; in pencil front BL “59/75”
- Physical Description
- An image that refers Polke’s Magic Latern series from 1988. The print contains images of a hand pointing at two dancing peasants, two apes on a teeter-totter, and two urns emitting cloud like material.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2000