- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- After Holbein
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 25.75 × 18.625 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/9 from an edition. of 48
- in pencil BR “Jasper Johns ‘93”; in pencil BL “AP 3/9”
- Physical Description
- An image of a seated man wearing a hat, printed with diagonal lines through the image and background. Six printings were made from six aluminum plates on an offset lithographic press.
- Bill Goldston, Douglas Volle, and Bruce Wankel