- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- After Holbein
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 23.5 × 22.25 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/14, ed. of 48
- in pencil front BR “Jasper Johns ‘93”; in pencil front BL “AP 3/14”
- Physical Description
- A sillohueted image of a seated man wearing a hat. On right, top to bottom, an image of wood grain. Six printings were made from six plates on an offset lithographic press.
- Bill Goldston, Douglas Volle, and Bruce Wankel.