- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- After Holbein
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 22.375 × 30.125 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/40 from an edition of 150
- in pencil BR “Jasper Johns ‘93”; in pencil BL “AP 3/40”
- Physical Description
- An image of a seated man repeated three times. Three printings were made from two plates on a transfer and offset press creating a mirror image. Two-color lithograph from two aluminum plates.
- Bill Goldston, Lorena Salcedo-Watson, Bruce Wankel, Douglas Volle, and Linda Schwarz