- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- After Holbein
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 22-3/8 × 30-1/8 inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/40 from an edition of 150
- in pencil BR “Jasper Johns ‘93”; in pencil BL “AP 3/40”
- Physical Description
- An image of a seated man repeated three times. Three printings were made from two plates on a transfer and offset press creating a mirror image. Two-color lithograph from two aluminum plates.
- Bill Goldston, Lorena Salcedo-Watson, Bruce Wankel, Douglas Volle, and Linda Schwarz