- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Aktual 3
- Various Artists
- circa 1967
- overall 11-¾ × 8-5/8 inches
- paint, mimeograph, ink, relief printing, offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Books (Books)
- Accession Number
- (.2) “Milan Knizak”, ballpoint pen
- Physical Description
- (.1) 10-page booklet, stapled on left, with drawings & texts in Czech and English. Contains Fluxus text “US surpases all Nazi Genocide Records!” (.2) Cover sheet, folded, signed “Milan Knizak” in ballpoint pen.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist