- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arcs and Bands in Color
- Sol LeWitt
- sheet 31.5 × 39.375 × inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Walker Proof 1/1 from an edition of 50
- in pencil front BR “Lewitt”; in pencil front BR “W 1/1”
- Physical Description
- A screenprint made from 19 passes.
- Takeshi Arita, Tsutomu Kajimoto, Ricardo Woo, Pierre-Vincent Braillard, Watanabe Studio Ltd., Brooklyn, NY
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2001