- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Automatism Elegy (State II Buff)
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 15.75 × 19.875 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BL “RM 9/50”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph form one aluminum plate printe in black with a blind plate mark the exact size of the image. Identical image to Belknap 239.
- Derriere L'Etoile Studios, New York by Maurice Sanchez and Arnold Brooks
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000