- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bands in Four Directions (Red/Blue)
- Sol LeWitt
- sheet 11 × 11 inches
- woodcut on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Walker Proof 1/1 from an edition of 60
- in pencil front BR “Lewitt”; in pencil front BR “W 1/1”
- Physical Description
- An oil base woodcut from 4 passes through the press on two woodblocks.
- Tsutomu Kajimoto, Watanabe Studio Ltd., Brooklyn, NY
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2001