- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beuys boxt fâÂºr direkte Demokratie (Beuys Boxes for Direct Democracy)
- Joseph Beuys
- 48 × 24.875 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- lower R in pencil “Joseph Beuys”; LL in pencil “AmC”[?] (Abraham David Christian); N.A.
- Physical Description
- Posted printed as an announcement of a boxing match for “Direct Democracy through Referendum” between Beuys and A.D. Christian on 10th August, 1996
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992