- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beuys boxt für direkte Demokratie (Beuys Boxes for Direct Democracy)
- Joseph Beuys
- 48 × 24.875 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- lower R in pencil “Joseph Beuys”; LL in pencil “AmC”[?] (Abraham David Christian); N.A.
- Physical Description
- Posted printed as an announcement of a boxing match for “Direct Democracy through Referendum” between Beuys and A.D. Christian on 10th August, 1996
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992