- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Blue Elegy, State II
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 43-¾ × 60-½ × 1-¾ inches
- relief, lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil on front BR “R. Motherwell”; in pencil on front BR “(State II, 2/2)
- Physical Description
- Relief from one ethced magnesium plate printed in blue; lithograph from two aluminum plates printed in transparent violet and black.
- Tyler Graphics Ltd. by Steve Reeves, Tom Strianese, Roger Campbell, Lee Funderburg. Magnesium plate prepartation by Ken Tyler, processing by Swan Engraving
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000