- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bonner Kunstverein 8.11.1977 (Bonn Kunstverein 8.11.1997)
- Joseph Beuys
- 12 × 9.5 × inches
- black-and-white photograph
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front UL “Joseph Beuys”; In ink front LR “7/21”; stamped in ink reverse LL with “Foto: F. Fischer” stamp; stamped in ink LR with “BONNER KUNSTVEREIN” stamp
- Physical Description
- The photograph (by Franz Fischer) was taken during the exhibition “Beuys Multiples” in the Bonn Kunstmuseum, October 13‚ÄìNovember 20, 1977.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992