- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bruno Corââ -Tee (Bruno Corââ Tea)
- Joseph Beuys
- .1 bottle 2.25 × 2.25 × 8.1875 inches
- glass bottle, liquid, lead, string, graphite on printed paper label, wooden box
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 27/40 (from an edition of 40 + V)
- In pencil on paper tag “Beuys”; Impressed on wooden box right “BEUYS 1975 EDIZIONE LUCIO AMELIO NAPOLI”; in pencil, label reverse “27/40”; impressed into lead weight “JB”
- Physical Description
- Coca-cola bottle with herb tea, plastic and rubber clamp lid; attached string with lead and paper label attached, in wooden box
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992