- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campbell’s Tomato Juice Box
- Andy Warhol
- overall 10 × 19 × 9-½ inches
- synthetic polymer paint, screenprint on wood
- Not on view
- Accession Number
- on bottom corner in blue stamped ink “The Estate of Andy Warhol”, “Authorized by the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts”, in pencil “VF SC12.028”
- Physical Description
- A wooden box painted with ochre colored painted, screenprinted with red and black ink to resemble a Cambell’s Tomato Juice box.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2001