- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 27-¾ × 21-¾ inches
- collotype, screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s own series, 11/45 from an edition of 200
- in pencil front BR “Robert Motherwell” in plate in black ink on image BR “RM”; in pencil front BL “Artist’s own series, 11/45”
- Physical Description
- Collotype and photo screenprint printed in yellow, blue, red, purple, black, and brown. A reproduction of a 1960 mixed media drawing, using the method known as “Procede Daniel Jacomet”. It was printed in conjunction with an exhibition of Mohterwell’s collages at Berggruen and Cie, Paris, 1961.
- Daniel Jacomet
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000