- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C'est la fin de la fin des Latins
- Joseph Beuys
- 3-¼ × 23-5/8 inches
- baked enamel on metal
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink on reverse, right end “Joseph Beuys”; In ink on reverse, right end “Joseph Beuys / 93/100”
- Physical Description
- Title of the work is in white letters on blue background with a hole in each of the four corners of the metal plaque. See page 482 of 1992 Schellmann catalogue raisonné for a brief explanation of the work (in German).
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992