- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 22 × 18.125 × inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- A.P. 3/10 from an edition of 100
- BR “J Johns ‘79”; BL “AP 3/10”
- Physical Description
- An image comprised of groupings of colored lines red, yellow, blue, green, purple printed over black newspaper like text. Across bottom in white “OHNSCICADAJASPERJ”
- Kenjiro Nonaka, Hiroshi Kawanishi, Takeshi Shimada
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988