- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Circle and Arcs
- David Smith
- overall 74.125 × 37.625 × 35 inches
- steel, paint
- Not on view
- Accession Number
- in weld on underside of red element “David Smith, March 9, 1961”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A sculpture composed of painted steel circles and arcs, supported by a single steel tube, that branches into four legs.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1999