All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corpse and Mirror
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 25-½ × 19-¾ inches
- lift-ground aquatint, drypoint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- A.P. II/X from an edition of 50
- BR “J Johns ‘76”; below plate BL “AP II/X”
- Physical Description
- A composition composed of groupings of black lines. An intaglio print from four copper plates.
- Atelier Crommelynck
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988