All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- costumes for Events (Park Avenue Armory)
- Anna Finke
- see element description
- Long sleeve unitards, elastic belt, elastic band
- Not on view
- Accession Number
- .1 Emma; .2 Melissa; .3 Andrea; .4 Jamie; .5 Krista; .6 Marcie; .7 Jen; .8 Daniel; .9 John; .10 Rashaun; .11 Brandon; .12 Dylan; .13 Robert; .14 Silas
- Physical Description
- COSTUMES: Long sleeve scoopneck leotards printed with designs of lower Manhattan and the Cunningham company’s West Village Westbeth studio. Similarly patterned belt and arm band used by two dancers for performing an excerpt from the dance Crises within the Event. FIRST PERFORMANCE: December 29, 2011 ORIGINAL CAST: Brandon Collwes, Dylan Crossman, Emma Desjardins, Jennifer Goggans, John Hinrichs, Daniel Madoff, Rashaun Mitchell, Marcie Munnerlyn, Krista Nichols, Silas Reiner, Jamie Scott, Robert Swinston, Melissa Toogood, Andrea Weber DECOR: Daniel Arsham MUSIC: Different groups of musicians each night of the Event series
- Credit Line
- Walker Art Center, Merce Cunningham Dance Company Collection, Gift of Jay F. Ecklund, the Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation, Agnes Gund, Russell Cowles and Josine Peters, the Hayes Fund of HRK Foundation, Dorothy Lichtenstein, MAHADH Fund of HRK Foundation, Goodale Family Foundation, Marion Stroud Swingle, David Teiger, Kathleen Fluegel, Barbara G. Pine, and the T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2011
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist