All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cuprum 0,3% unguentum metallicum praeparatum
- Joseph Beuys
- .1 wax object 4-3/16 × 4-3/16 × 7-7/8 inches
- cast beeswax with finely distributed copper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 9/18 (from an edition of 18 + 5 A.P.)
- N.A.; Impressed near edge “9/18 JOSEPH BEUYS” Certificate signed in ink by Wenzel Beuys
- Physical Description
- Beeswax column with traces of copper (not visible); certificate from Beuys estate signed by Wenzel Beuys.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992