- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Cuprum 0,3% unguentum metallicum praeparatum
- Joseph Beuys
- .1 wax object 4.1875 × 4.1875 × 7.875 inches
- cast beeswax with finely distributed copper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 9/18 (from an edition of 18 + 5 A.P.)
- N.A.; Impressed near edge “9/18 JOSEPH BEUYS"Certificate signed in ink by Wenzel Beuys
- Physical Description
- Beeswax column with traces of copper (not visible); certificate from Beuys estate signed by Wenzel Beuys.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992