- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Curled Figure
- Robert Mangold
- sheet 28-½ × 35 inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- A.P. 11/18 from an edition of 108
- in pencil front BR “R. Mangold”; in pencil front BR “A.P. 11/18”
- Physical Description
- An 8 color screen print commissioned by the Lincoln Center for 2002 Festival.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Estate of Vera List, 2005
- Object Copyright
- © Robert Mangold / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York (image credits)