- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Da-a/u dela (October, 1966)
- Various Artists
- .3 overall 10.5 × 5.3125 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Periodicals)
- Accession Number
- N.A.; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A “magazine of arts and literature.” (.1) Accordion-folded pages inside (.3) white sealed sleeve cover; whole slipped into (.2) brown mailing sleeve. Includes works by Vautier, Bussotti, & many others.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist