- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 41.5 × 29.625 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘71”; BL “5/55”
- Physical Description
- A Ballantine can, in the center of a black field, surrounded by names of colors L and T. A lithograph with die cut from eighteen aluminum plates, one stone and one die. Image very similar to 88.247
- Bill Goldston, James B. Smith, Zigmunds Priede, Steve Anderson
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988