- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- DedicationâÃÃ¬Lincoln Center
- Robert Motherwell
- sheet 44.875 × 29.5 × inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- from an edition of 108
- front BL Dedalus Foundation chop mark
- Physical Description
- A screenprint printed in blue, tan, black, and white. this poster, for the dedication of the Juilliard School at Lincoln Center 26 October 1969, was also printed in an offset, commericial edition.
- Maurel Studios, New York City by Shiela Marbain
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000