- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Demonstration for J. Mach
- Milan Knizak
- sheet 11.75 × 8.3125 × inches
- typing, carbon copy, paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- Ball point pen, LR, “M. Knizak”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Blue type on white paper; folded. A destruction happening involving the ruin of objects inside a room of a house and those of a neighbor’s house. Performed in May, 1965, in Prague.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989