- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Diebstahl (Theft)
- Joseph Beuys
- 11-¾ × 8-¼ inches
- offset lithograph on paper, printed on both sides
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front LR “Joseph Beuys”
- Physical Description
- Beuys had a theft notification (regarding two of his drawings stolen from the Kaiser Wilhelm Museum in Krefeld) reprinted and distributed, the rest were signed. Printed on front and back.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992