- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- El General
- Robert Motherwell
- sheet 45-½ × 31-5/8 inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- TP II/II
- in pencil BR “RM/TPII/II (Experimental Plate #1)”; in pencil BR “RM/TPII/II (Experimental Plate #1)”; in pencil BL “Check oil flat with RM black stone nees to be opened up KET”; on reverse “RM79–392 Trial proof”
- Physical Description
- Credit Line
- Walker Art Center, Tyler Graphics Archive, 1984