- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Enterprise 18.11.72, 18:5:16 Uhr (Enterprise 11/18/72, 18:5:16 hours)
- Joseph Beuys
- .1 box base 11.875 × 15.875 × 6 inches
- zinc, black-and-white photograph, camera, felt
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- N.A.; engraved on plaque on face of box base, “JOSEPH BEUYS/ "ENTERPRISE 18.11.72, 18:5:16 UHR”/ PHOTO MICHAEL RUETZ/ AUFLAGE 24 ST√ºCK NR. 7/ EDITION HUNDERTMARK
- Physical Description
- Zinc box with Agfa camera mounted in base, felt attached to camera. Photograph by Michael Ruetz of Beuys family watching Star Trek, mounted to inside of box lid.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992