- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evervess II 1
- Joseph Beuys
- .1 bottle with felt 2.75 × 2.75 × 9.375 inches
- two glass bottles of water, felt, printed wooden box, metal
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 40 unnumbered examples
- N.A.; In ink, stencilled additions to box lid
- Physical Description
- two bottles of water, one with printed label, one with two patches of felt; wooden box with central partition and drop-in lid
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992