- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof from an edition of 50
- each print is signed in pencil on front BR “Rauschenberg AP 70”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- A series of screenprints made from two screens. Image printed in black on various fields of pale color. A series of prints created from newspaper collages for an exhibition at Gallery 12 in Minneapolis, catalogue in library special collection.
- Adolf Rischner, Styria Studios, Glendale, CA
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, partial gift of Felice Wender, 2000