- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flag on Orange
- Jasper Johns
- unframed 26.875 × 19.875 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP III/VI from an edition of 27
- in pencil front BR “J. Johns ‘98”; in pencil front BR “AP III/VI from edition of 27”
- Physical Description
- an image of an American flag (red, white, and blue) on an orange field. An etching and aquatint from three plates.
- Jasper Johns/John Lund
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1998