- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flags I
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 27-3/8 × 35-½ inches
- screenprint on paper
- On view at the Walker Art Center, GALLERY 1
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns ‘73”; BL “I 3/65”
- Physical Description
- An image of two U.S. flags vertical in orientation side by side. The left image is red, white and blue. The right image is red, cream, and blue. A screenprint from twenty one screens.
- Kenjiro Nonaka, Hiroshi Kawanishi, Takeshi Shimada
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988