- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jeff Berner
- sheet 22 × 9-½ inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Posters)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- Black print on green paper; paper is watermarked with a round seal with a sailboat in the center, surrounding the sailboat are the words “American Trust Co. Since 1854, the entire sheet has horizontal watermark lines. The poster announces Fluxfest, a festival in two parts, at Longshoreman’s Hall, San Francisco, Mar. 31, 1967. Folded
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist