- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jeff Berner
- sheet 10.0625 × 14 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Other / Miscellaneous (Announcements)
- Accession Number
- N.A.; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Black print on white paper; folded in half; a program for Fluxfest, a festival organized by Jeff Berner at Longshoreman’s Hall, San Francisco, Mar 31, 1967. Description of events performed. Slight bleed of purple marking ink on both halfs.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist