- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Fool’s House
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 44 × 29 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Gemini II from an edition of 67
- BR “J. Johns ‘72”; GEL I.D. #, Tyler receipt #, Walker accession # on reverse
- Physical Description
- An image of a broom on a grey background. Line image of towel BL, stretcher BC. An image of a coffee cup BR extending onto margin. Each object is identified with black printed handwritten text. Across top printed in black “USE FOOL’S HO” A lithograph from one stone and eight aluminum plates. Same image as 85.338.
- Kenneth Tyler, Serge Lozingot
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kenneth E. Tyler, 1985