- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Genova (Genoa)
- Joseph Beuys
- 4.125 × 5.75 × inches
- offset lithograph, screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front UM “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front UM “Joseph Beuys”; “7/100”
- Physical Description
- Walker has only one of the two cards reproduced in the 1992 Schellmann cat. raisonné as #188. On the occasion of a Beuys exhibition in Genoa, Italy, 100 different postcard views of the town were used to announce the exhibition. Printed in the message section of card: “14 febbraio 1976 / samangallery / vico parmigiani 1 / 16123 genova [phone icon] 585562”
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992