- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Genova (Genoa)
- Joseph Beuys
- 4.125 × 5.75 × inches
- offset lithograph, screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front UM “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front UM “Joseph Beuys”; “7/100”
- Physical Description
- Walker has only one of the two cards reproduced in the 1992 Schellmann cat. raisonn√© as #188. On the occasion of a Beuys exhibition in Genoa, Italy, 100 different postcard views of the town were used to announce the exhibition. Printed in the message section of card: “14 febbraio 1976 / samangallery / vico parmigiani 1 / 16123 genova [phone icon] 585562”
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992