- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Good Time Charley Black State
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 44 × 30-¾ inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns ‘72”; GEL I.D. #, Tyler receipt #, Walker accession # on reverse
- Physical Description
- An image of a ruler that has been scraped against a black field creating a semi circle, ending at a black trapezoid. A lithograph from two stones and three aluminum plates.
- Kenneth Tyler
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kenneth E. Tyler, 1985