Collections Browse Graphis No.144: “Wipeout for Orchestra"andGraphis No. 143: "Softly for Orchestra”
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Graphis No.144: “Wipeout for Orchestra"andGraphis No. 143: "Softly for Orchestra”
- Dick Higgins
- .1 - sheet, acetate 23.9375 × 19.5 × inches
- photostat on acetate, offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- on reverse LC in blue ink “Dick Higgins”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- .1 - an acetate sheet with black images of music staves and the names of different musical instruments before each staff..2 - white paperboard with a “circle detailed with line and degree graduations”. on reverse of paperboard are instructions on how to realise the two musical works created using this multiple.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist