Collections Browse Graphis No.144: “Wipeout for Orchestra"andGraphis No. 143: "Softly for Orchestra”
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Graphis No.144: “Wipeout for Orchestra"andGraphis No. 143: "Softly for Orchestra”
- Dick Higgins
- .1 - sheet, acetate 23.9375 × 19.5 × inches
- photostat on acetate, offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- on reverse LC in blue ink “Dick Higgins”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- .1 - an acetate sheet with black images of music staves and the names of different musical instruments before each staff..2 - white paperboard with a “circle detailed with line and degree graduations”. on reverse of paperboard are instructions on how to realise the two musical works created using this multiple.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist