- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Grassello Ca(OH)2 + H2O
- Joseph Beuys
- 27.5 × 19.75 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- LL in pencil “Joseph Beuys”; LL “a.p. 7/30”
- Physical Description
- poster for the Free International University. The chemical formula refers to chalk used to whiten the walls of Beuys’ house and a room of the Free International University
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992