- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Green Angel
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 24 × 18 inches
- etching on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/25 from an edition of 100
- in graphite front, under image BR “Jasper Johns ‘96”; in graphite, front, under image BL “AP 3/25”
- Physical Description
- An image of the Green Angel printed in green ink. The edition was made for the Centennial Portfolio of the American Academy of Art and Letters.
- John Lund, Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2000