- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Green Angel
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 24 × 18 × inches
- etching on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP 3/25 from an edition of 100
- in graphite front, under image BR “Jasper Johns ‘96”; in graphite, front, under image BL “AP 3/25”
- Physical Description
- An image of the Green Angel printed in green ink. The edition was made for the Centennial Portfolio of the American Academy of Art and Letters.
- John Lund, Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2000