- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Hasenblut (Hare’s Blood)
- Joseph Beuys
- 24-½ × 17-5/8 inches
- plastic bag, dried blood, adhesive bandage, paper, ink stamp
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 36/45 (from an edition of 45 + Xll)
- Lower C in pencil “Joseph Beuys”; Lower C in pencil “Hasenblut”, “36/45”
- Physical Description
- plastic bag containing dried blood, attached to paper by a sticking plaster
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992