- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- High Blue
- Alexander Calder
- circa 1955
- overall 17.375 × 27.125 × 27.125 inches
- sheet metal, steel wire, paint
- Not on view
- Accession Number
- Stamped into sheet metal, side of stand “CA”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Credit Line
- Donated by Mr. and Mrs. Edmond R. Ruben, 1995