- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hirschkopf (Stag’s Head)
- Joseph Beuys
- 17-¼ × 12-½ inches
- etching on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 1/10 A.P. (from an edition of 75 + XXV + 10 A.P. + some a.p.)
- In pencil front LM “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front LM “a.p. 1/10”
- Physical Description
- From Suite Tränen, a suite of 12 etchings; we have only one etching from the suite.
- Atelier Juan Barbará, Barcelona
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992