- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Actualize the Clothes
- Milan Knizak
- 11.6875 × 8.1875 × inches
- typing, carbon copy, paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- Ball point pen, LR, “M. Knizak”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Black type on white paper. Score for an event in English. See also 89.252 and 89.251.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989