- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Impulse Driver from Portfolio 15 (#6)
- Scott Sandell
- sheet 21.5 × 30.25 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil BR “Sandell 1978”; in pencil BL “5/79”; in pencil BC “IMPULSE DRIVER”
- Physical Description
- One of a portfolio of 15 prints commissioned by Northwestern National Bank produced by Vermillion Editions Ltd. Part of the exhibition PORTFOLIO 15: AN EXHIBITION BY MINNESOTA ARTISTS, Nov. 1978, at Northwestern National Bank.
- Vermillion Editions Ltd.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1979
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist