- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Impulse Driver from Portfolio 15 (#6)
- Scott Sandell
- sheet 21-½ × 30-¼ inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil BR “Sandell 1978”; in pencil BL “5/79”; in pencil BC “IMPULSE DRIVER”
- Physical Description
- One of a portfolio of 15 prints commissioned by Northwestern National Bank produced by Vermillion Editions Ltd. Part of the exhibition PORTFOLIO 15: AN EXHIBITION BY MINNESOTA ARTISTS, Nov. 1978, at Northwestern National Bank.
- Vermillion Editions Ltd.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1979
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist